Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sorry Jack

Hi Jack

Grandma and Grandpa W were here this afternoon for a visit and to see how your mom and I are doing. I'm sorry but I had them take your new stroller back with them to Toronto. I had so many plans for us with it, but you know what we can do instead? in the spring when it gets nice out your Mom and I will go for a walk and point out to you all of the things we would have pointed out to you if you were here with us . Everyone loves your room, were gonna keep it the way it is right now until were ready. But remember Jack, that room will ALWAYS be your room my boy:)

Love Ya Buddy

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home