Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mr. Twinkle Toes

My dear baby boy, I wish this was a horrible dream that we are going to wake up from. It feels like a cruel joke, and will be over soon. I'll wake up, and have you in my belly, and have a couple of weeks left to feel you dance around, living up to your name "Mr. Twinkle Toes" I wish you could roll around just one more time, your Daddy would smile from ear to ear. There is not another baby more loved under the sun, moon and stars than you Jack, by your Daddy and me, did you know that in the time you were with us? I hope so, if nothing else in the time we had you, you knew how much you were wanted, and loved.
I love you Baby Boy, I miss you, more than my heart could ever say.
Love, your Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home