Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's been almost a week buddy

Hi there big boy

It's been almost a week now since you were born. I think your Mom is having a really difficult time tonight and I know the next couple of days are gonna be hard on both of us. Your picture is gonna be in the paper tommorow! Your a Star:), I made sure that they spelt your name right (As a Cornelisse you have to expect it to be spelt wrong from time to time). I really miss you buddy, I wish everyone would just let us be for awhile and let us grieve your passing, but I know that everyone else is hurting too, so we all just have to talk about you and things will get better. The really helpful woman from the hospital that you were in in Toronto called today and said that your memory box is ready:) I can't wait to get it.
Well I'm tired and i'm gonna take er easy for the rest of the night

Luv ya Buddy

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home