Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stanley the cat

Hi Baby Boy, I can't sleep at all tonight. I can't stop thinking that it was one week ago I woke up to the worst nightmare anyone can dream up, and it hasn't stopped yet. Stanley knows what a rough day we're having he's been sleeping all day, and keeps looking around like he want's to do something, but not sure what, so he goes back to sleep. Sounds like how I feel. I'm going to try to sleep on the couch, some vain attempt to feel closer to you.
Your Daddy is having a hard time too baby boy, please watch over him, send him a sign that you're Ok.
Sweet Dreams Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home