Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, March 03, 2006

This is gonna sound kinda strange buddy

Hey there Jack

It's your Dad here

This is gonna sound kinda weird but i'm gonna go and pick you up tommorow . When you left us, they changed you from a human form into this really cool dust, so your mom and I are gonna keep you (The Dust) with us until the weather gets really nice and then were gonna gather all of our friends together and your family and were gonna say nice things about you and then let you go into the wind (You can just float up into the sky and fly around if you want to). So I got this idea watching one of your Mom's favourite T.V. shows Miami Ink , I'm gonna get a new tattoo that has your name written in Chinese (杰克逊) with mabey some cool flames around it, but what i'm gonna do is get the tattoo artist to put a bit of you (The Dust) into the ink, so when the ink goes into my skin you will be with me forever. What do you think buddy? (I can just hear your Grandpa Wetherald now Grrrr). Tommorow is gonna be another hard day for your Mom, so I'm gonna do everything to make sure she's O.K., don't worry about her buddy, she'll be fine.
Stan the cat is sleeping on the back of the couch (I think he misses you).
I'm gonna go, have a good night Jack

Love

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home