Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summertime


Hi Buddy

Dad Here. Well the summer is coming to an end and I realized that I haven't written you for a long time. The summer has has been bitter sweet. Your Mama has been visiting your Grandma and Grandpa W so I haven't seen alot of her, which makes my heart hurt. Champ learned to swim, he just loves the water, we take him swimming out by your spot at Tudhope park, I know you have been watching and laughing at him jumping around in the water. I wish it was you I was teaching to swim, watching you jump and laugh in the water, building sand castles on the beach with your cousins, taking you for long walks and listening to the birds and trees . I think about all of our friends and family that have kids and wishing that they wouldn't take them for granted as they have no clue what's it's like to almost have something then have it stolen away. I saw 2 really beautiful rainbows last week and when I was taking pictures of them I knew that somehow they were from you to your Mama telling her not to give up.

Love you buddy



Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home