Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, June 02, 2007

To the moon and back


Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes
Today Daddy and I walked by Brewry Bay ~ our old haunt where we would go every Friday for eats and drinks. It made me smile and think of how much fun it would be to do again.
Champs was at his puppy class this morning, and I thought about all the "Mommy and Me" classes I'd have taken you to.
I know that you are watching me, and so happy that I am out with Champs, taking him to classes (and we both know how much he needs it don't we). I will never stop missing you, or wanting you here, but I know it is the way it is. All I can do is trust in the ways of the universe, and know I will be with you again when the time is right.
Untill then, I love you.
To the Moon and Back.
Love
Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Dearest Karen,
Just wanted you to know I am sending love & good vibes your way. Have beautiful day & a very blessed week.

Blessed be...

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home