Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Movin'

Good Morning My Baby Boy,
What a great way to start the day today... I got a call from the d.j at our local radio station, called "Jack F.M" and Daddy entered me in a draw, and I won! a 4 month membership to a gym!!!
I am so excited. Through my program at the hospital, it helped me be Ok with wanting to move again, to get healthy, to live. I am remined of a quote, that I think you would agree with...
To honour the life of one who's passed on, isn't measured by the depths of your greif, but by the hight your soul reaches in life.
I love you, to the Moon and Back.
Love,
Momma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that quote. And it's true too. Taking steps to grab life by the tail and go for a ride, is tough, but so worth it, so very, very worth it.
I am so happy for you sweetie!
Way to go!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

What a wonderful quote!!...and so true, so true. Congrats on the prize...that is just super!! Keep moving, keep growing, keep living, keep loving. You are a wonderfully fabulous young woman & deserve all the best Life has to offer.
Have a beatifully blessed day!!
I love you!!!

Namaste`

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home