Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

People come and go...

But memories and love are forever in our hearts, arn't they Baby Boy.
This comes from the news that Colin had a very serious heart attack yesterday, and the outcome isn't looking good. This isn't what I want to talk to you about. Your life was supposed to be here, to see the sunshine, ladybugs and fishies. Instead though, you got to see everything far to quickly.
I'm thinking to day about outcomes, how people in our lives come and go, and how important it is to let them know while they are with us, what they meen in our life.
I hope when you were with Daddy and I Jack, that you knew, and know still that you are our Sun and Moon and Stars in the sky. Nothing I have ever had, or could ever have, will come close to how deeply I love you.
If it is time, for Colin to pass, will you keep an eye out for him Baby Boy. I know he would love to meet you. He's really cool.
I love you, to the Moon and Back.
Love,
Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

My prayers are with your dear Colin. I hope he recovers, but I know he will be healed according to God's will.

Have a wonderful week, dear girl. You are loved very much.

Blessed be...

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are facing another loss sweet, Karen. Know that God is at his side and at yours.
I have no doubt that Jack KNOWS that he was your world. And he, my friend will always be part of your world wherever you go, and whatever comes your way. Love is so amazing!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home