Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Nine Inch Nails

Good Morning my Baby Boy,

Contrary to Grandpa W's belief, Nine Inch Nails refers to Momma's most favourite band (well, one of)
Daddy suprised me this morning with the Live in Concert d.v.d of Nine Inch Nails, and I've been doing a little dance all around the appartment all morning. I'm sure you're dancing right along with me. When you were in my belly and I'd listen to this cd, you would always roll around (Grandma W. tried to tell me it was because it was too much noise and you didn't like it ~ but I know you really loved it ~ you're my son)
Anyways, I'm doing this next little dance for you Baby Boy. I love you. To the Moon and Back
Love,
Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIN is one of the best!

Dance like no one is watching!

Love and hugs! I think of you often even though I am not around as much anymore:)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for the loving thoughts you have sent over the past few weeks. I am truly blessed to have met you and to be sharing in your friendship. Thank you, thank you!

Love to you.
4

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,

I wanted to write and tell you something about your dear Mommy.

My name is 4. That's a funny name I know, but it's not my real name. Someday, I will share my real name with you and your Mommy. I have had some very big trials lately. Life seems to do that to us all at different times in our lives. Now, is my time.

Your Mom has been such a dear friend to me. She is there to listen, to encourage, to pray and to love. Your Mom and Dad are pretty amazing people, but you already know that, don't you?

Your Mom has a loving, kind heart and that is something this world of ours needs more of. Despite how sad she feels sometimes, she reaches out to others. I know you can see God's smile when she does that. I wonder who is more proud of her, you or God? All I know, is how proud I am of her. I have felt the sadness that Mom and Dad have felt. And I know the heartache of losing my baby. But, I also know what it feels like to be loved, supported and cherished. Your Mommy has been a wonderful example of that to me, especially lately.

You are one very sweet boy, Jack. You have very dear parents who are an inspiration to so many others. I wanted you to know that. I wanted you to know how much I have come to admire and love your Mommy. Friends are like angels on earth. Your Mommy is truly an angel to me, just as you are her very own angel.

Thank you for sharing your special Mom and Dad. Thank you for sharing your love with them to so many other people.

One day, when I am old and grey, I will meet you and thank you in person. Until then, thank you for blessing me, by loving your Mommy.

Love to you,
4

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home