Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22

My Baby Boy,
I'm not sure yet how I feel. So many things all at once.
It was one year ago today I was driven down to Toronto, after my c-section to meet you. How can I put into words... I was in complete total awe. You were magic lying there, you were, and are, my son.
How can I put into words... meeting the team of doctors, nurses and workers, hearing all that we were facing. I will never forget the feeling of that scream welling up from somewhere inside me. I remember swallowing it, thinking there will be time enough later for screaming.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this... I'll write more later.
Right now, the only thing I know is how much I miss you. How much I am thank you, for being with us, for the time we had, was the best time of my life.
Love
Momma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think our lad had two birthdays. One was the day he arrived in our arms, the next the day he arrived in God's.
I am thinking about you today...and everyday.
4

9:51 AM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hugs, smiles,& much love to you & Joe...today & every day!

Blessed be...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home