Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, January 20, 2007

One foot in frount of the other...

Hi Baby Boy,
I figured I'd post a note, I know you've been watching over the events of this week, and know that I am going to be ok.
For others who may pop by to read, I've had a rotten week. I had a big set back, and am now on another 2 week leave from work, likely though it will be extended longer, and I'll hopefully get involved in a treatment program at the hospital for managing depression and anxiety.
I wish I knew why this happens, I was doing great at work. I know you were proud of me Jack, taking that new training and everything. Now I feel like I've really dissapointed everyone, again.
All I can do is keep trying to put one foot in frount of the other.
My hamster Arnold is really ill. It's time I think that he is going to pass away soon. I hope you'll be waiting for him Jack, you can have your very own pet! I would have given you any pet you wanted. Arnold is very lovely, I know when he is ready to meet you, you'll take good care of him. He really loves apples!
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes. To the Moon and Back. I miss you.
Love
Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry you have had a set back. But you will dust yourself off and get back up soon! As long as you always try to get back up it doesn't matter if you fall.

Sorry about Arnold. I have had 3 hampsters in my time. Angi, Pepper, and the last ones name I cannot remember. But it should have been Garbage Gut cause he ate thru his plastic cage and the cans my mom used to cover the holes.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home