Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daddy's Birthday

Hi Baby Boy,
Saturday was Daddy's birthday, and today we all went out for lunch. Grandma and Grandpa W, Auntie Sarah, Uncle Al, and Nolan...
But you wern't there, and Daddy and I sure felt it. You should have been here with us, and when Daddy says he wished you could be here, part of my heart breaks a little more. I don't understand why you arn't here, why you can't be here, and I will always think I should have been able do something more, or better to keep you. I'm so sorry to your Daddy, and to you. I know that no matter how hard I wish, I can't wish you back here, so I'll tell you, every day and every night that I love you. To the Moon and Back.
Love
Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and hugs to you:)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home