Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes Baby Boy, I feel this scream welling up in me from a depths of my soul that I didn't know can possibly exist.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm in quicksand, and if I move, I'll sink even faster.
Sometimes, I'm so tired of barly moving, I just want to stop, and sink.
Sometimes, I miss you so much, I don't know how to carry on.
Sometimes, I'm sure I'm going completly crazy.
Sometimes though, I can feel a bit of sunshine on my face, and the breeze on my cheek feels like you.
Sometimes, I feel like dancing for you.
Sometimes, I believe I'll be Ok.
All of the time, I love your Daddy.
All of the time, I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love, Momma

This is the poem I wrote, a few months after Jack passed away. I feel a little better all the time. I know that Jack, you are watching Daddy and I chase after Champ, and you're laughing arn't you?

Love Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you can now say you feel better. It is a beautiful poem. Writing is great therapy and is one of the reasons I started my blog.

Tonight I got Mickey Dees for dinner and made a donation to the Ronald McDonald house in Jacks name. I put a heart by his name to send him and you my love!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home