Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm sorry

My Baby Boy, The other day I saw a man smoking in his car. All the windows were rolled up because it was raining, and there was a baby in the back seat.
I was so angry. I was so heart broken, and sick. I wanted to bang on his window and yell at him, show him your picture and ask him what right in hell he has to do that with a baby in the car when I have never done anything like that, and I don't have you.
But I couldn't move. I just stood there and started crying. I should have said something. I should have somehow avenged you Baby Boy, but I didn't. And I feel like I've failed you all over again.
I'm so sorry.
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home