Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A walk to remember



Hi Baby Boy, Today Daddy and I ended up going to Toronto for the P.B.S.O Walk to Remember at Mount Pleasant Cemetary. There was Lori and Kelly and lots of other mommys and daddys. I even stood up and read your poem, yep, thats me!

I didn't even cry (untill the other mommy read her poem, it broke my heart and made me miss you even more) Grandma W even got up to say your name!
After everyone had a chance to say a few words, there was a dove release, Daddy got this beautiful picture as the doves flew free. It made me think of you flying free. I know I have to carry on, and I know I'll be happy again one day, but there is always going to be a place in my heart where you are, just for you Mr. Twinkle Toes. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I bet he was giggling when he saw the doves fly away. I also think he is very proud of you as you are proud of him...I know I am proud of you!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

All of these pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! the doves.....the leaves.....beautiful!!!!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home