Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thinking of You

How are you Baby Boy? Today I got an invetation in the mail from Lori, at Sick Kids Hospital to attend the Remeberance ceremony. I'm going to see your name and picture on a big screen, and when your name shows, I get to walk up with Daddy to put a memento on the special tree where you will be remembered. It is a very special service and I am really excited to go. Its not untill Nov. so a little bit away. I wanted to put up a picture of the Morning Glory flower, I know you can see how big they've grown.
I love you to the moon and back Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Thanks you for stopping in. I remember when your blog was the link for the day on my father-in-laws blog, Dr. John. I cried. I know life is not fair but sometimes I think it is really unfair and that is not fair!

Now I read the previous post about how much you miss him and do not want another one, you want him......totally understand because he was perfect and no other one will do. You have so much love to give to a child but no child to give it to....or is there?

Love morning glories....

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home