Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wish you were here

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
I'm sure missing you these days. I look around and wonder where you are. I know you're not here, with Daddy and I the way you should be, but are you that little white butterfly I see in the mornings? are you the breeze that comes up from nowhere and blows my hair around? I wish I could see you, and hear from you where you are, and how you are.
I had one really rough day at work this week, and stayed home to rest the next day, but for the most part, time keeps on going on, and I'm seeming to just roll along with it. Sometimes lately though, I've been singing along to the song in my head, and I smile. I think you'd be cheering me on, while Daddy looks at me and shakes his head (Thanks to Grandpa W. for teaching Daddy the fine art of "Yes Dear")
I love you Baby Boy. I wish you were here.
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home