Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday's and Thank You's

HI Baby Boy,
Daddy sure had a good day today didn't he. I am so proud of him, and it was so nice to see Daddy come home feeling relaxed, and having enjoyed his day. What a way to start the week.
My doctor's appointments all went well, and I am ready to take on a full day at work tomorrow.
I'd like to take a minute for you Mr. Twinkle Toes, because I don't think I've really introduced you to some truly magical people who've made a difference in my life. So I'd like to introduce (all in equal value with love) Catch, Chayna, Mimi, Cindy, Lori, and Butterflies. These women stop by everyday, and continue to leave such kind, supportive words, and reminders that I can see you everyday, and feel you in my heart. A thank you to these women, for they have helped me mend my broken heart a lot more, and helped me heal more than they will ever know.
I know you'll watch over these wonderful women too.
I love you Baby Boy.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

this is so precious Karen. I am touched....and happy to be able to help cheer you up my good friend. You are not going to blog anymore? I have been friends with you for as long as I have been blogging....is it going back to work full time?? I would love to hear from you ...whether your blogging or not. I know working full time will be a lot...but we all here would miss you if you quit.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

hi..glad that i got a comment just in time before you turn the comment thingy off..

hon, whatever decision you and Joe is fine with all of us because whatever you decide must be the best for you both.

i don't want to be intrusive. i just want to thank you for your friendship and let you know that i will be at this end of the computer for as long as you want me or need me.

for whatever the reason you have decided to not accept comment, i hope it brings you both what you are looking for.

God Bless.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home