Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes Baby Boy, I feel this scream welling up in me from a depths of my soul that I didn't know can possibly exist.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm in quicksand, and if I move, I'll sink even faster.
Sometimes, I'm so tired of barly moving, I just want to stop, and sink.
Sometimes, I miss you so much, I don't know how to carry on.
Sometimes, I'm sure I'm going completly crazy.
Sometimes though, I can feel a bit of sunshine on my face, and the breeze on my cheek feels like you.
Sometimes, I feel like dancing for you.
Sometimes, I believe I'll be Ok.
All of the time, I love your Daddy.
All of the time, I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love, Momma

7 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

sometimes to be sad and then not to be is exhausting..i hope you are not over tired. that doesn't help grief. i read that too. but then, it's hard to sleep as if there was nothing to be upset about...

i can feel your missing him, your pain...

1:39 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Karen...Im sure there are times you want to scream....but I do hope you are having more good days than bad days. You know we all care about you here in blogland....we all support you and we all know your going through a really tough time...you and Joe both. And we pray for you end encourage you because we love you!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Sometimes I feel like that to baby girl, but I know that I love you all the time:)

Joe

6:30 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

let's all believe Karen, Joe, that we will all be okay someday. your angel loves you and watches you from heaven. he is completely happy with God. he knows no suffering. the suffering is yours for not having him and ours who are watching you both ache so bad.

wouldn't a life without sorrow be just wow? i wish that for all of us. may we all someday get there.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

me again...send here by Dr. John..he, he...hope you both had a good, restful sleep...love you.

10:03 AM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hello! Just passing by from Dr. John.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Sorry about the intrusion but the game is more than a game it gets people to read other blogs they might never see. I thought yours was worth seeing. I have, however, respected your wishes and removed your name from the list.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home