Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, July 24, 2006

Were Back

Wow! That was freakin' me out, I don't know what happened but everything except for the pic was gone. Thanks to the good people on the Blogger Help group all I had to do was republish the entire Blog and it's all fixed up :)

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Beleive me I was freaking out too. ;)

Welcome back!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

i missed it i guess..but glad all is good with the world again..

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger was acting crazy yesterday but your blog was the craziest! LOL! Glad it is better!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home