Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Momma

Well ya beat me to it :)


Happy birthday to my beautiful wife


I know this year isn't exactly the Birthday that you pictured but we can just take it easy and spend the day together and enjoy being married. I know Jack is sitting their wishing you had a birthday cake so he could help blow out the candles (and get it all over his face too).



Love you with all my heart and soul



Joe


xoxoxoxoxoxo


P.S.


Here are a couple of pictures of us when we went out to your spot this morning Buddy. It was so nice out there, the wind was blowing and so was your Momma, she was blowing bubbles.




Love ya Buddy


Dad

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I found a lonely dandylion today I picked it and blew the fluffies in the air for you, Joe and Jack. ;)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

happy birthday ! Im here via loris blog!

8:36 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a glorious day! (i am also here via Lori's Blog).

1:57 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Karen I know its not the way you wanted your birthday to be ....but you have such a loving husband, the pictures are great!! That is such a beautiful spot...and you and Joe are looking good!!!!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

what a wonderful husband. he loves you so much. how great to know that. i'm glad you have each other. Happy bday my sweet.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home