Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Robin in the Rain

Hi Baby Boy, I hope you are having a good day. Thank you for the beautiful dark skies this morning, you know thats Daddy's kind of day. When I got home from work I took off my socks and shoes and splashed in the puddles for you. Its still raining a bit, maybe thats you joining me!
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

i love splashing in the poddles too, just like my beautiful girl. glad that you had fun.

i'm back and i hope that you are and the hubby are and have been well.

hope the job is doing good. i have so much to catch up on.

hugs.

3:45 PM  
Blogger L said...

I love the title of this post, playing in the rain is always fun.
{{hugs}}

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you did that. And I know Jack joined you and had fun!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I think we are going to have some rain here today too. Glad to hear you splashed in the puddles yesterday..Im sure Jack was giggling looking down at Mommy having such a good time in the mud puddles!!!! Taking such pleasure in the fun things, such as splashing in the puddles are the things that keep us young. Huggs to you Sweety!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home