Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fireworks

Hi Baby Boy,
I sure do miss you. I look at your beautiful picture and just want to reach in and pick you up. I get so mad that I can't do that. I've been thinking a lot today about fireworks. I wonder if you watched them on Canada Day, and if you'll see them tonight when all our friends celebrate the 4th of July... I wonder if you're like me, and love the sparklers, and bright colours. On Canada Day Daddy and I stood outside and watched the colours in the sky and thought of you dancing around all the sparkles.
I love you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I like to think Jack was ohhhing and awwwing over the fireworks with a beautiful angel holding him on her lap.

We went to the fireworks , in the rain ( lol) in the back of the pickup...we had lawn chairs set up just like rednecks...lol. But it was fun!!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home