Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, June 30, 2006

Teasing the Ducks

Morning buddy

Well I'm off to work in a little bit, just wanted to drop you a quick note. Did you see the boy duck and the girl duck in our back yard yesterday? I know you did, it was probably you chasing them around the yard (That's my Boy)




. I was sure glad that your Momma got some more answers yesterday from Dr.Kim, that really helped.


Well I'm off to work, if you could do me a favour and drop something on someone today that would be great :)



Love ya Jack



Dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

my middle daughter is a duck, chick lover...she would love that picture..
i'm glad that the meeting went well. you guys, pls take care of each other and keep on loving each other. i read you when i get back. the best and my love.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hope you had a good day at work today Joe....Thank goodness its Friday!!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home