Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lightening

Good Afternoon my Baby Boy, I was looking out the window last night, watching the lightening, listening to the thunder and thinking of you. I was thinking about the beautiful post your Daddy wrote on our first blog, just after you passed on. Daddy said it best. You came into this world with all the thunder and lightening we expected. You were a true red head, just like your Momma. I was thinking about what a powerful force of nature lightening is. In one single moment, almost before you even see it, it's gone, yet it affects you for a lifetime. That is how I feel about you my Baby Boy. You have affected me for a lifetime, and I am so thankful for being given the opportunity to be your Momma. Even if for only 9 months and a day and a half. I was the best Momma I could be, and I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma
P.s. I do owe a special thank you to Grandma W. for showing me with both actions, words, and by example how to be a good Momma because she was the best.

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

what a nice thing to say about your Mother! Im glad you two had a nice visit and you and Joe are going on a picnic tomorrow....its raining cats and dogs here...I hope its not up your way! Have a good day and enjoy yourselves!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger L said...

I found some very cool lightening pictures I am going to send to you. ;)
hugs and kisses

7:11 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Hi Karen. i'm so happy i can say those words again. Catch played angel to me again..i'm in her debt.

what a beautiful post and a wonderful way to honor your baby.
i admit i have a lot of reading to do. i don't know much of the history except for the sad outcome.

i hope you and your hubby are well, as well as can be under the circumstances. i'll be back always to read your blog. i finally found you and i'm not letting go.

much love and many hugs.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

i just went and read Appleseed..i'm in tears..i'm so, so sorry. i don't have words left. i wish i could hold you. oh i wish you the peace of heart and mind that i so wish you have.

kiss your heart.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home