Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Hey Buddy

It's your Dad here

Well Today (It's after 12 am) is father's day. I really wish you were here with me to celebrate it with me. Today I drove around and all I saw was father's with their sons, it really hurts to know that I will never push you in your really cool stroller or teach you to ride your bike or to tell you about the birds and bees. I wanted to be your dad so bad. I sure do miss you buddy, especially today. I think your Momma and I are going to go for a drive and get out of town for the day.
Love you my Son


Love

Dad

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Joe....You are a Father...you will always be Jacks Father. I know this day will be hard for you. I am sending my best wishes and even though Jack isnt here I know he would want you to know what a great father you were in the time he was here. Anyone who reads your blog would know this. Karen please give Joe a big hug for me...

3:24 AM  
Blogger L said...

You two take care of each other today and a drive sounds like a wonderful idea.
{{{hugs}}} to you both.

9:20 AM  
Blogger L said...

Thinking of you both.
Lots of hugs.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home