Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, June 02, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Good Morning Baby Boy,
Daddy and I sat outside having coffee and tea, and talking about doing a good cleaning of the appartment this weekend. Its long overdue. We talked about putting some of your clothes and toys away. There are a few outfits that were yours baby boy, that we will keep in your memory box, but if its ok, a lot of the clothes we will save for when you have a baby brother or sister. My heart hurts. I know that by putting things away, it will be even more real, that you can never be here with us the way you were supposed to be, and I don't want to admit it. I want to be 2 and close my eyes and pretend its not real. But I know it is, and I have your little sleeper night gown with the train engine on it. That was going to be the outfit you wore for Grandpa W. the first time they came over to see you. And your outfit from Auntie Sarah, with the stars and bears, and matching hat. You were going to wear that home from the hospital. I hope where ever you are now, you're smiling and watching the butterflys fly around. I'll think of you when I see glow flies, I'm sure you'll be flying right beside me as I chase and try to catch them. (Yes I'm 30, and still chase glow flies... I'm your Momma, you'd be with me wouldn't you)
Anyway, You know that no matter what we put away, we will never put away our love for you. You are my Mr. Twinkle Toes, always dancing in my heart. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Hi Karen I love to catch fireflys is what we call them.
I have Red hot chili Peppers playing on my blog just for you.
Thinking of you and thank you for your wonderful comment today.
Take care
xoxo
Lori

2:58 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

HI Karen!

everytime I see the fuzzies from the dendelions floating on the top of the water on my pool I think of you.I know its going to be hard to put Jacks things away,but Jack will stay with you forever and ever. God bless you and keep you in his loving hands.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home