Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A new friend

Good Morning Baby Boy. I'm extra sad today. Grandma W's best friend Ann passed away last night. She is now an angel just like you. Maybe you've already met her. I know she'd find you and give you lots of big huggs for me and Daddy. She met you when you were in my belly. She made me turn around and around to show off how big I was, and she laughed and said she'd never seen me look so beautiful. Ann is beautiful, she is at peace now like you baby boy.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im sorry about your Moms friend Karen. Its another beautiful day today..the sun is shining. Get out there and lap up the sun, its good for you.Its still too cold to swim :((

11:44 AM  
Blogger L said...

Extra hugs Karen,
I am with catch get out there and lap up the sun.
xoxo

11:09 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

just checking in.....how are you doing today? Heres wishing you a good day..be kind to yourself.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home