Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Too Little Time

Hi Jack, Dad here

I guess I had kinda a rough day today. I was at work and I just got to thinking about the day you were born and the day that you left us. It was just so fast, everything went by so damm fast I don't know if I got to say everything that I wanted to say to you. I think back about standing beside you and holding your little hand, or playing with your little toes, you were such a big boy, much bigger than the other babies in your room, you had hair, it had some red mixed in (Just like your Momma's) , you were such a beautiful baby, you were perfect. I guess I just wanted one more minute to hold you, or touch your little hand, or just to rub my thumb against your forhead. I see these people with their babies and I get so mad, why can't we have you! you were here, you were real, you were our little boy, I just want to turn back time and fight more for you, mabey there was something else I could have done or said, but mabey not. I really hope someday I can remember more about the days that you lived.
Thanks for looking over me buddy:)

Love

Dad
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Hugs to you both. ;)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home