Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Baby Boy, I'm having a lot of trouble getting to sleep tonight. I miss you so much, my stomach hurts again, and I'm thinking about how this is supposed to be my first Mother's Day... But what kind of day can I have when I don't know what kind of Mother I am without you here. I'll put it out there and maybe you can give me a sign, or someone reading this can give me some advice... I just don't know what to do... all I know is that I love you to the moon and back
Love me,
your Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Your the best Momma in the whole wide world, your Son knows it and your husband knows it.

Love Joe

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home