Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Home sweet home

Hi Baby Boy, I've typed I don't know how many letters and deleted them, not sure how to say anything or what to say... everything feels empty today, anything I say, anything I do feels half assed (ear muffs mr.) I'm really upset, maybe angry, confused, sad... Home sweet home... I'm not sure why people come over, they always feel sad when they do. You should be here to make them smile, and now its just me, and I guess I'm not feeling like I'm enough of anything right now. I'm so sorry, I wish I'd feel better so I could make you proud of me. I sure do love you mr. twinkle toes
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im sure people dont always know what to say Karen, they know you have had such a loss and knowing what to say is hard...they feel inadequate. And you are allowed to be angry or sad or whatever you want to be...When I think about you holding Jack and having to let go...I could cry. Its so heart wrenching...please give yourself time to heal,your heart has been shattered...I know you have a lot of bad days..but you are having some better days too. And bad days are certainly understandable. I will be praying for you Sweety...I wish I knew what to say to make things better for you. God bless you.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home