Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, May 01, 2006

Proud

Hey Buddy

Just a quick note to tell you how proud I am of your Momma. She got on the tread mill today and walked for like 20 minutes and tonight after dinner we went out for a walk. I know she doesn't feel like getting better, but I know and she knows it's what you would want her to do.
Sorry today about seeing you old Dad sheading a few tears at work, it was just that little baby boy that I saw would have been about the same age as you, it made me a little sad.

Have a good night Jack

Love Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Way to go Karen!!!! You go girlfriend!!!!!! Good luck!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home