Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back to myself

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes. I'm putting this in writing for you, and everyone who reads this... I am determined to put one foot in frount of the other and start moving to get back into exercising and eating heatlthily. I'm not sure I know how to get myself back, or if I even want myself back without you, but I know for your Daddy I want to be healthy and feel better, and I hope that will make you smile too Baby Boy. I'm scared, my stomach hurts, but I want you to see me and smile, knowing that I'll be healthier and happier for your Daddy, and for my love for you.
I love you
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Karen I am so happy to read that!!! You get yourself back together and then we will go hunt for Victorias secret!!!! LoL I think the visit with family did you a lot of good!!!! Bless you Sweety!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home