Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good to be home

Hello Mr. Twinkle Toes. What a day daddy and I had. Auntie Sarah, Uncle Al, Nolan and Aidan were so happy to see us. As soon as Nolan saw Uncle Joe, that was it... it was all about Uncle Joe. We got to see Nolan's new bike helmet, his doll Zoe, and watched a video of Elmocise- a dance video that Nolan dances too. It was a wonderful day. Daddy went out with Uncle Joe and I got to visit Autie Sarah, Nolan and Aidan. It made me miss you though. I did really well, but it was so hard when Aidan held onto my finger, I never got to feel you hold my finger, you were just to sick. I keep telling myself, whats important is that you felt me hold your hand. and I hope that made you feel better. Nolan made you a wonderful picture Jack, the morning you were born, he gave it to Daddy and I to put in your special memory box, but I'll leave it out for you to see first. I wish you were here with us to see it. I love you baby boy. Nolan kept saying Baby Jack when he saw your picture. I'm so glad his mommy and daddy will make sure he and Aidan know you.
I Love you so much, to the moon and back.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im so glad to see you got out to visit your family and had such a good time.....I bet they were happy to see you!! Its a beautiful day here today , the sun is shining and its nice and warm. I bought a pool the other day..its 4 ft deep and 18 ft wide...Im gonna be poolside this summer! lol

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home