Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Had a good time buddy

Hey Buddy

Hope your having a good day. I ended up going out the other night and I had a good time, I'm glad your momma got me to go out. Today is pretty dark out and your momma is in T.O. visiting your Grandma and Grandpa W, she will be home soon.
Were you playing with Stan the other night in your room? he was talking to someone and jumping around, your momma and I just figured it was you chasing him around. I'm watching Happy Days right now , you would have loved the show.
Take Care Buddy

Love

DAD

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Thank for the compliments on my page Karen. I think its very colorful!
You know I feel the same way about when people pass.....that they are all up there together and the darling little babies will be taken care of by all of them.

I am exhausted....I watched Gaige and Zack all day today. Ben and Leslie took Pacey to the Emer Room this morning....she was running a slight fever..so they kept her at the hosp tonight. We are hoping we will get to bring her home tomorrow. Her lab work all looked good...they are observing her. Will let you know more tomorrow. Huggs!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home