Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm so sorry

Hi Baby Boy, I've been feeling so guilty lately, and like I've let everyone down. I hate that this had to happen to you. You are such a beautiful baby, you didn't deserve for this to happen, and neither did your daddy and I. I know I didn't cause this to happen, and I know no one blames me, but I am blaming myself, and I have to find a way to stop this. I am writing to say I am so sorry, to you, my baby boy, and to your daddy, and to everyone else. Maybe now I can start letting myself slowly off the hook. I'm going to walk in the sunshine, and be thankful for a nice day to remember you with.
All my love to you,
Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Let yourself off the hook....walk in the sunshine and be thankful for the beautiful day Sweety. And smile up at Jack...he loves you! He would not want you to feel this way, he would want to see his Mommy smiling!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Karen. Im glad that you can see more good than bad...its just that some of the things you read are so horrendous and you really wonder what makes people so evil.
And yes there are a lot of good people out there! Thank goodness!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home