Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Test

Hi Baby Boy, today feels like a test of my strength, and I don't know if I'm up to the challenge. I'm tired, and I miss you more than the world, and I hate that I can't pick you up out of the picture and hold you in my arms. Somehow under all this sadness I have to pick myself up and get through every day. Your daddy is one strong man, he inspires me to get up everyday, I know you would have his strength. Today I am thankful for my doctors, who are all working to help me through this and make sure I get through this healthily
Love you Baby Boy
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

God bless you Sweety, just keep trying...I know its hard to do. You have my thoughts and prayers.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home