Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Playin' Video Games

Hey there Baby Boy

How are you doin' tonight? Dad's kinda sad tonight, really miss ya here. I kept thinking at work today about the day we let you go at the hospital, I keep wondering if you were angry at us for not giving you more of a chance, mabey if we had waited a day or 2 more mabey you would have gotten better. Leaving that hospital on that day was the worst experience ever. I can't sleep tonight so I'm playin' these "Old" video games I bought, I wish you were here playing them with me. Arnold(The Hamster) is rolling around in his ball and your kitty Stan is keeping a close eye on him (Don't worry there friends).
Say hi to my Grandpa for me O.K.? I know he's taking good care of you. Tommorow your Mom and I are gonna go and have breakfast with your Grandma Townes.
Love you Buddy

Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hey guys!'

Hope your havin a good day.Joe have you ever played the computer game The Sims???? Give Karen a hug for me Joe!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home