Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Presents

Hi Baby Boy, are you sending me all the snow flakes today? Thank you. I was looking in the closet at all your presents from everyone. So many wonderful gifts that you should have been here to use. I am so sorry that you didn't get to see them. I wonder now if anyone wants them back. What is the right thing to do? Part of me wants to give them all back and say I'm sorry to everyone, that they spent all this time and money on everything, and nothing could be used. Its just not fair. Aunt Nadia said its ok and I can have a tantrum if I want, and she'll buy me a chocolate bar...Maybe I'll take her up on it. Us red heads can throw a good fit (so be warned Baby Boy, don't be afraid, I'll be Ok)
I love you, to the moon and back
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Oh Sweety I dont think anyone expects those gifts back...Im sure one of these days Jack will have a little brother or sister that will use them....and Jack will smile when he sees them using them. Jack was a very special baby...God chose him to come home with him now...so I am sure Jack has a very special purpose with our Savior. And another baby would never take Jacks place, but it would be a part of Jack too. God bless you.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home