Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who am I ?

Hi Baby Boy, I bet you're also wondering who I am today... I know who I used to be, before I had you in my belly. And I know who I was going to be, Your Moma. But now, I don't know who I am. I have become this person who curls up on your floor and cries herself to sleep, who is so angry, and sad, and doesn't want to do anything, even on such a beautiful sunny day, who wonders if she will ever smile or dance again.
I miss you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Thank You for your kind words...when I read your blog today I wanted to cry for you....I can only imagine how lost you are without him. And if crying makes you feel better..you do it! Whatever helps.....

Thank you for the kudos on smoking....the past couple days have been tough...when I finished dinner tonight I was like...ok now I need a smoke..lol.

About the X.... I do care about him and would love to see him happy....with someone else...lol. He and I are just good friends now.. we are way past getting back together again. If he was perfect I still wouldnt want to...but I will always wish him the best.

We have had a beautiful day here today too....I ran to town and bought some paint...gonna paint Moms room....Ill post pictures if I ever get it done...lol. You and Joe take care of each other Sweety!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home