Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Are you warm?

Morning Buddy

I can't believe that it's been a whole month today since you left the physical world. Just wanting to ask you, are you warm? is there someone takin' good care of you? I'm pretty sure there is. I know your Great Grandpa Chet is up there showing you the ropes:) that makes me feel better. I'm sorry for crying but I really hurt inside and I just don't know what to do. I have to go to work today. I wish I didn't but I do. Mabey I'll yell at a few grumpy customers just for you, O.K.?
I know with time things will get easier, but right now this whole thing just really sucks.
Love ya Bud, have a good day

Love your Dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Good morning Joe, Good morning Karen. Im saying a little prayer for you both today...I read your blog everyday...feel as though I know you. Jack is with Jesus...he is warm, and he is being taken care of. I know you miss him...and I know you both hurt...and I hurt for you. God bless you both....

9:14 AM  
Blogger Cookie Lisa said...

Extra prayers from me today. You two are the most loving and devoted parents and I am so sorry that you have to go through such pain. I'm glad you are supporting each other so well...Jack must be very proud!

Lisa
(from TPB.org)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home