Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Baby Boy

Tonight your Daddy and I went to a meeting. A group that meets to talk about their baby's that wern't able to be with them for long. Your Daddy told the group about you Jack, and he looked so proud talking about you, and it made me smile. The meeting was sad too. I hate talking about what a short time we had you with us, when we should still have you in our arms, but at least we had you. Some of the mommy's and daddys didn't get to even hold their baby... I will always thank you for holding on untill I could be with you. Holding you in my arms Mr. Twinkle Toes is the best feeling I will ever have.
I love you, to the moon and back.
Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home