Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Your Daddy

Hi Baby Boy,
I know your Daddy is having a hard time at work. I don't know if he's more upset being back to work or knowing I'm at home. I hope he knows I'm doing Ok, and I hope he's taking care of himself. We both know you're watching over us, but like your Daddy said, its so unfair that your watching over us, and not with us, where you should be.
We'd drive ourselves crazy thinking of all the things we want to do with you, but every now and then we'll have to write something out. Your Daddy wanted so much to share his love of "pop culture", old t.v shows and trivia. You'd be the smartest boy on the block, and cool too with all the old school music you'd learn. Do you remember dancing in my belly to Prince? We'll always have that won't we baby boy!
I love you so much.
Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home