Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Good Morning Jack

Good morning Buddy
It's nice and grey out there this morn, Thanks:) you know what kind of day Dad likes. I'm just having my breakfast and i'm gonna go to work in a few hours. It's my 3rd day back, it's going O.K. I guess, I still wish I didn't have to go back so soon, but it's better I guess than sitting around here all day. Your Mom is still sleeping (She needs all the sleep that she can get). Keep an eye on her today O.K. don't worry if you see her cry, that's actually good for her. I'm drinking my coffee out of my Barney mug, I wish we could have watched "The Flintstones" together.
Well Love you bud and i'll talk to you later

Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home