Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Nervous about tommorow

Hi Jack

Dad here, Just wanted to talk about tommorow. I'm going back to work tommorow, it's the first time since you were born (You will be 2 weeks old this tuesday). Anyways, I'm nervous about going in tommorow and seeing people and asking about you. Ever since you left us i'm just wondering if there is more to our lives (Your Mom and me) then what we are doing right now. I miss you so much buddy, it hurts. I watched a Trailer Park Boys special tonight and as I laughed I was sure wishing that you were with me laughing to. Well i'm gonna sign off and relax before bed (It's late so you should get some sleep to)

Good night Buddy

Love Your Dad

Update...Well Jack, Papa didn't get a really good sleep last night and I really don't want your Mama to be alone with your memory box, so i'm going to delay my return to work by 1 day (I don't think they'll mind)
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home