Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, March 05, 2006

?????

Hi Baby Boy,
I'm not sure what to say tonight. I'm sory you've heard me yelling. I've been angry. I miss you so much. Sometimes it feels like this hasn't happened, like I never even had you, but I did, and I would never wish that away. Having you is the best thing I've ever done in my life, but now you're not here, and I feel like I havn't done anything with my life. I know thats not true, I thank goodness for your Daddy every day because he is so wonderful, he makes me feel better. I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes, do you hear me say Good Night, and Sweet Dreams ?
Love Moma
X 0 X 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home