Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, March 06, 2006

Boxes



Hi Baby Boy,
Grandpa W. brought up your memory box today from the hospital. As you know, Daddy took today off, and I was very relieved. We needed today together to look thorugh your special box. You know what, your blue blanket was with everything! Thank Goodness Daddy says, I wanted that blue blanket, I needed it.
I want you instead Baby Boy, I want you here to hold, and sing to, to snuggle with Daddy and watch shows. I just want you.
Love you Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love, Moma

P.S. Hi Bud it's Dad, I added these pics of your feet , there from your memory box...Cool Eh?
Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home