Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Alot of people really loved you Buddy

Hey there Son
I just wrote you a letter and it dissapeared (Weird), so here it goes again. We have gotten a ton of letters and cards from people all over the place but today we got a card all the way from Ireland! you have touched people all over the world buddy. I sure do miss you, why did you have to leave us, I'm so mad right now, I hate it that all of these people get to have their baby's with them at home but you can't be with us here physically:(
Sorry Bud, I just don't understand. Do me a favour and keep an eye on your Mom, I sure do love her and I know you do to.
Love
xoxoxox
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home