Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, March 13, 2006

Father vs. Daddy

Hi Baby Boy,
This afternoon I was watching the rain on the window, wondering if you like the sounds too. When you were in my belly, and we'd have a shower I always wondered if it sounded to you like rain on the window... I love the sound it makes.
I was also thinking of what your Daddy wrote the other day, and you I think agree with me, Your Daddy is the best there could be. Anyone can "father" a child, but it takes a special man to be a Daddy. I know you remember Daddy's story he has for you, and how much Daddy loved reading it to you in my belly. Your Daddy is a real man. I know you would be just like him, that makes me so happy and proud.
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hi

I havent seen any posts since your Mother came....I am hoping that it helps to have her there. I pray for both of you to have strength. I can only imagine how much you miss Jack. God bless you.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home